You might be wanting to use your time right now to invest in new skills. For some of us it might be baking, gardening, or improving your handwriting! If you are interested in practicing your handwriting, we've rounded up 5 resources to provide some tips, tricks, and inspiration. Be sure to also check out this Instagram post to find handwriting accounts to follow on Instagram.
- Check out our blog article: 5 Tips to Improve Your Handwriting with Fountain Pens. You can start practicing with these tips right away.
- In this Fountain Pen 101 video, Brian walks you through How to Write with a Stub Nib. A stub nib mimics calligraphy so as you learn to write with your stub nib fountain pens, you'll be on your way to improving your handwriting.
- If you have flex nib fountain pens in your collection, be sure to watch Brian's Fountain Pen 101 video on Flex Nib Fountain Pens to better understand these pens and tips on how to best use them to improve your handwriting.
- Check out some of the workbooks we offer on our site, including the CursiveLogic Workbook and The Art of Cursive Penmanship by Michael R. Sull.
- If you're really all in and want to take a course on handwriting, we recommend Master Penman Jake Weidmann's course, Fundamentals of Flourishing. We're big fans of Jake and the work he does. If you want to invest in your handwriting by learning how to add flourishes, his Fundamentals of Flourishing course is available for purchase and would be a great way to learn something new. Brian had the chance to interview Jake back in 2017 and you can see their conversation here.
Wishing you luck as you seek to improve your handwriting!