The Leuchtturm1917 Bullet Journal offers you the following characteristics:
- Dot grid: The dotted ruling facilitates the writing. Drawings can be prepared easily as well, on this 80g ivory paper.
- Content: The content is already preprinted. That saves time.
- Numbered pages: The 240 pages are already numbered and facilitate the transfer/link to the content.
- Page-marker: The Bullet Journal contains 3 page markers in different colors.
- Gusseted pocket in the cover: Collect small memories, notepads or cards
- Stickers/labels for archiving
- Thickness - Overall
How thick the notebook is from front to back, including the cover.
- 19mm (0.7in)
- Size - Overall
The general international paper size, including options such as A4, A5, B5, Pocket, etc. Click here to read our guide on paper sizes.
- Binding Orientation
- Binding Type
- Cover Thickness
- Paper Color
- Paper Weight
- Sheet Count
The number of individual pieces of paper in the notebook (whereas pages refers to each side of a sheet). 1 sheet = 2 pages.
Whether or not the paper is micro-perforated and designed to be removed from the notebook. Options include None, Some, or All pages.
- Height (in)
- Height (mm)
- Width (in)
- Width (mm)
- Line Spacing
- Ruling Type
- Dot Grid
- Special Features
- Bullet Journal Index, Elastic Band, Inner Pocket, Numbered Pages, Ribbon Bookmark