This chrome replacement front grip section is easily removable and interchangeable so you can easily clean the pen as well as switch out the tip size. Each section is marked with the tip size for easy identification.
Designed to fit all Yookers Eros refillable felt-tip pens.
To clean a Yookers pen:
- Unscrew the barrel from the tip section.
- Rinse the tip by filling and emptying it with water (repeat this until the water is clear). Use caution as ink residue will ﬂow out.
- Place the tip section into a beaker or other container of clean water. The water level should completely cover the tip. Be sure to use room temperature or lukewarm water. Distilled water will work best (tap water sometimes contains particles which may clog the feed). Never use alcohol, as this will damage the feed or other parts of the pen.
- Let the tip soak for 10 to 15 minutes, then blot dry with a paper towel. Soak the tip overnight if necessary.
- Wash your pen every few weeks or whenever changing ink colors.
- Grip Material
- Length - Nib
The measured length of the visible portion of the nib when it is installed in the pen, from grip to tip.
- 5.5mm (0.22in)