The Breeze launches as Visconti's newest entry level price point, a considerable achievement considering that the pen is entirely made in Visconti's factory in Florence, Italy. This neon green fountain pen features Visconti’s new steel nib which writes beautifully. A converter is included, and it also accepts standard international short or long cartridges.
Available in 6 fluorescent colors, the Breeze makes a bold statement, with its outstanding performance and affordable price. Visconti was inspired to create an innovative and stylish luxury writing instrument at a more accessible price point for the new generation of pen lovers that demand style, quality and functionality in a pen. The result is a truly outstanding writing instrument. A collection with a modern edge and as its name implies, the Breeze offers a fresh perspective. The collection is available in six new vibrant color palettes: Cherry, Mandarin, Lemon, Lime, Blueberry and Plum.
The shape of the Breeze reminds us of Visconti's iconic torpedo design, used in pens such as the Rembrandt and original Van Gogh, but with a few notable differences. Visconti has added some unique new and improved features:
- Pen band: The name of the pen is beautifully engraved on the band. For the first time, Visconti has added the band to the pen's body giving a fresh new look.
- Pen grip: The grip is made from vegetal resin, the same material as the pen itself. This offers a comfortable writing experience and additional aesthetic appeal with no interruption between the pen's body and cap.
- Magnetic closure: The security of the magnetic locking system has been further improved with guidance grooves, resulting in a cap that does not rotate or move once capped.
- New steel nib: German made, smooth and precise to write with. The design has the perfect amount of width variation between nib sizes.
- New clip: Visconti has re-engineered its iconic pen clip, to give the same stylish look with improved functionality.
Please note that we do our best to photograph the pens to show how they will appear in person, but due to the nature of the material, expect some variation in the pattern from what you see here.
- Fountain Pens
Whether or not the barrel of the pen is translucent, allowing you to see the ink and filling mechanism inside.
- Body Material
- Cap Type
How the cap is opened/closed from the barrel of the pen. Some common options include Snap-Cap, Screw-Cap, Magnetic Cap, or Capless (no cap).
- Magnetic cap
- Compatible inks & refills
Which ink this pen will accept. Choices include bottled ink and various styles of pre-filled ink cartridges.
- Bottled inks, Standard international short cartridges, Standard international long cartridges
- Filling Mechanism
How the pen fills with ink. Click here to watch our video tutorial on common filling mechanisms.
- Cartridge, Converter
- Grip Material
- Nib Size
- Extra-Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad
- Nib Color
- Nib Material
Whether or not the cap fits securely onto the back of the barrel when open.
Whether or not the nib/tip can retract into the body of the pen (usually for click or twist-open style pens).
- Diameter - Body
- 13.0mm (0.51in)
- Diameter - Cap (without clip)
- 14.2mm (0.56in)
- Diameter - Cap (with clip)
- 18.8mm (0.74in)
- Diameter - Grip
Measured from the place most people choose to rest their fingers, which varies with each pen.
- 10.3mm (0.41in)
- Length - Body
The measurement from the back end of the barrel to the tip of the nib.
- 122.3mm (4.81in)
- Length - Cap
- 59.0mm (2.32in)
- Length - Nib
The measured length of the visible portion of the nib when it is installed in the pen, from grip to tip.
- 16.3mm (0.64in)
- Length - Overall (Closed)
- 141.1mm (5.56in)
- Length - Overall (Posted)
When the cap of the pen is posted onto the back of the pen body, this is the measurement of the entire pen including the nib.
- 163.9mm (6.45in)
- Weight - Body
- 19.0g (0.67oz)
- Weight - Cap
- 10.0g (0.35oz)
- Weight - Overall
- 29.0g (1.02oz)
- Max Ink Capacity - Cartridge
The maximum volume of ink that can fit in the pen when using a cartridge.
- Max Ink Capacity - Converter
The maximum volume of ink that can fit in the pen when using a converter.