This set contains three 48 page Field Notes books with a green cover and ruled "vanilla" paper. Each pocket-sized book measures 3.5" by 5.5" and is bound together with orange staples.
From Field Notes:
Our limited release for the Summer of 2021 is the hiking themed “Trailhead” Edition. Wherever your personal journey leads you, use these Memo Books to make your plans and record your adventures.
Sturdy forest-green linen covers with an application of Orange crown foil surround 48 Ruled "vanilla" pages, and they’re bound together with orange staples. As we’ve seen with previous releases, the linen covers are quite durable and they age beautifully. Each of the books features one of America's "Big Three" hiking trails: The Pacific Crest, Continental Divide, and the mighty Appalachian.
NOTE: Always check current weather, and especially, fire conditions for any trail before heading out. A good place to start is the National Interagency Fire Center site.
- Proudly printed by the good people of Lake County Press, Inc., Waukegan, Ill.
- Cover: Neenah Royal Sundance Linen 80#C “Emerald Green,” with thick, brute-force applications of “Opaque White” soy-based Toyo UV ink and Crown 81285 matte foil.
- Flysheet: Neenah Environment 70#T “Grocer Kraft” with a fine application of “Opaque White” and “Forest Green” soy-based Toyo inks.
- Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Vanilla,” with a fine application of “Blaze Orange” and “Double Knee Duck Canvas Light Brown” soy-based Toyo inks.
- Printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color UV printing press.
- Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer and Rima RS 10S in-line stacker.
- Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge DCM double round-corner machine.
- Ruled lines: 1/4" (6.4mm).
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Field Notes
- Size - Overall
The general international paper size, including options such as A4, A5, B5, Pocket, etc. Click here to read our guide on paper sizes.
- Binding Orientation
- Binding Type
- Paper Color
- Paper Weight
- Sheet Count
The number of individual pieces of paper in the notebook (whereas pages refers to each side of a sheet). 1 sheet = 2 pages.
Whether or not the paper is micro-perforated and designed to be removed from the notebook. Options include None, Some, or All pages.
- Height (in)
- Height (mm)
- Width (in)
- Width (mm)
- Line Spacing
- Ruling Type
Reviews & Questions
Field Notes Notebooks - Trailhead
|You don't have any items in your cart.|