This set contains three 32-sheet (64 page) Field Notes books with a red cover and graph paper. Each pocket-sized book measures 3.5" by 5.5" and is bound with a rugged three-staple saddle-stitch process. This is the 50th seasonal edition for Spring 2021.
From Field Notes:
Our latest Quarterly Edition commemorates the forty-nine preceding releases in our ongoing series that started with designing “Butcher Orange” way back in 2008. We’ve gone back to basics for the 3-Packs. Simple, beautiful, “Red Hot” French Paper Co. covers with silver metallic ink, surrounding 48 pages of silver Graph Grid. Metallic ink on a colored cover first appeared in our 5th release in 2009, “Just Below Zero,” and has made an appearance here and there since then.
We’ve used a lot of French Paper over the years but surprisingly this is our first use of Pop-Tone “Red Hot” stock. The books also feature an almost-blank flyleaf, with a Futura “50” peeking through a die-cut circle. Each 3-Pack contains three different flyleaf colors recalling a specific Quarterly Edition: Safety Orange from “Dime Novel,” Nightshift Blue from “End Papers,” and Gumdrop Green from “Grass Stain Green.”
- Proudly printed by the good people of Lake County Press, Inc., Waukegan, Ill.
- Memo Book Covers: French Pop-Tone 100#C “Red Hot,” with a thick, brute force, 1-color application of “Walking Liberty Silver” soy-based Toyo UV ink.
- Memo Book Flyleaves: French 70#T “Nightshift Blue,” “Safety Orange,” or “Gumdrop Green.”
- Memo Book Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “New Friends Silver” soy-based Toyo ink.
- Memo Book covers, flyleaves, and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color UV printing press.
- Memo Book bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer and Rima RS 10S in-line stacker at Lake County Press, Waukegan, Ill.
- Memo Book Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius.
- Memo Book Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm).
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Field Notes
- Size - Overall
The general international paper size, including options such as A4, A5, B5, Pocket, etc. Click here to read our guide on paper sizes.
- Binding Orientation
- Binding Type
- Paper Color
- Paper Weight
- Sheet Count
The number of individual pieces of paper in the notebook (whereas pages refers to each side of a sheet). 1 sheet = 2 pages.
Whether or not the paper is micro-perforated and designed to be removed from the notebook. Options include None, Some, or All pages.
- Height (in)
- Height (mm)
- Width (in)
- Width (mm)
- Line Spacing
- Ruling Type
Reviews & Questions
Field Notes Notebooks - Fifty
|You don't have any items in your cart.|